The Stony Hill Four Corners encompasses the areas between exits 8 and 9 off Interstate 84, specifically Stony Hill Road in Bethel, Mount Pleasant Road in Newtown, also known as Route 6, and around the corner on Route 25 into Hawleyville.
Over the years, the Stony Hill/Hawleyville area has become more than just a place to pick up a quart of milk on the way home. It has blossomed into an incredible shopping destination that continues to grow day by day.
Mission & Annual Events
Our purpose is to create a greater awareness of what the businesses in the area have to offer, while also creating ways for those businesses to give back to the community. Our annual community events:
- Amber Alert Registration (late Spring)
- Flea Market / Tag Sale / Craft Fair fundraiser for Hawleyville Volunteer Fire Department (early Fall)
- Halloween Pancake Breakfast fundraiser for Stony Hill Volunteer Fire Department (October)
- Stony Hill Tree Lighting and Food Drive (November)
- Hawleyville Tree Lighting & Toy Drive (first Sunday in December)
The association was formed in the fall of 2007 and is an informal group of local business owners who meet monthly.
If you are a Stony Hill/Hawleyville area business and would like to be a part of the organization, receive our email updates, or if you would like your business included on this site, please email email@example.com and we will contact you directly.