Stony Hill and Hawleyville Volunteer Fire Departments collected a record amount of food for the Bethel and Newtown food pantries. Music by The Pears, dancing by the Dance Etc. Rockettes, and appearance by Santa and Mrs. Claus. For more photos, visit SH4C’s Facebook page.
Food Drive: 10am – 5pm
Even though we had to postpone the date because of Storm Alfred and the unprecedented snowfall, we had a great turnout for the Halloween Pancake Breakfast! Thanks to everyone that joined in the fun! Because of your generosity we were able to raise over $2,500 for the Stony Hill Fire Department’s Ambulance Fund.
Did you have your photo taken with the Stony Hill Fire Dog, Sparky? Check out all photos from the event on our Facebook page!
A special thanks to all the local merchants who donated their products, services and time so that 100% of the proceeds would go directly to the Ambulance Fund!
9am to Noon
Pancake Breakfast Ambulance Fundraiser
First 100 kids receive a goody bag!
HUGE gift basket raffles donated by Newtown and Bethel merchants.
- Goody Bag Participants – bring your contribution for the 100 goodie bags to Barbara Borelli at Stony Hill Dental Center.
- Raffle Bag Participants – whether you want to donate an entire basket – or an item that will be combined with others – bring your contribution to Madeline Bunt at Union Savings Bank.
64 Barnabas Rd, Unit 4, Newtown, CT (203)270-1370
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Do competitive sports and fitness classes not work for your child?
Learn about another option
Yoga, Stop and Relax, movement, strengthening, conditioning, and coordination groups for babies through adolescence
Babies and Parents: Want to bond, promote development, improve sleep and colic.
Learn gentle baby yoga, massage, and movement in our classes for 1 to 12 months
What is different about these classes?
- All are led by a licensed physical therapist
- Class size is limited to 4 to 8 children
- Each child is evaluated to ensure proper placement and that their individual needs are met
- Classes run continuously. Start at any time and only pay for the classes you attend
Have you ever wondered if your child could benefit from Physical, Speech, or Occupational Therapy?
Our highly experienced staff will be on hand at the open house to answer your questions
Visit www.pediatrictherapyassociatesct.com to learn more
Who should attend?
physicians, insurance representatives, healthcare providers (rehab clinicians, wellness directors, VNA employees) geriatric advocates, senior living directors/administrators, case managers, legislators
Thursday, October 6th from 4pm – 6pm
Tour our continuum of care:
- Sub-acute Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living/Wellness Center
- Outpatient Therapy Services
Experience our complementary therapies:
- Massage Therapy
- Therapeutic Touch
Learn about our specialty services and programs:
- Caregiver Training
- Diabetic Education Program
- Live Well Program
- Medical Director – Dr. Harvey Kramer
- Owner/Administrator – Roland Butler
- Medical/Clinical/Rehab staff
Please join us for a wine and cheese reception with tours and demonstrations.
RSVP by email: email@example.com
by phone: 203-830-4180 ext-3098
Please visit our website for additional information: www.bethelhealthcare.com
Planning is in the works for Stony Hill Volunteer Fire Department/SH4C 2011 Halloween Pancake Breakfast! Local businesses – we need your help planning as well as donations for the raffle baskets! Residents – check back – we’ll be posting the details and date soon for all of the goulish fun and festivities!
All proceeds are for the purchase of a new ambulance.