Saturday, May 19th
Fairfield County Agricultural Extension Center
67 Stony Hill Road
Bethel, CT 06801
The 5th annual Stony Hill Four Corners Amber Alert Safe Child ID Project on May 19, 2012 is a voluntary program for all children under the age of 18. Parents/guardians of participating children receive a wallet sized, plastic card with a picture of the child, a unique AMBER ID number and only minimal, yet essential information needed to identify the child. This information is stored in a secure data base. This card can be presented to law enforcement in the event a child is abducted. The information can be transmitted to law enforcement and to the public via Television, Radio and Traffic Signs. This assists law enforcement by providing additional eyes of the public to look for the vehicle and occupants listed in the alert.
Children should be registered every year.
- It only takes minutes to register.
- Information is stored in a secure database at the CT Department of Public Safety.
- Parents/Guardians receive a free wallet size laminated ID card for each child.
- Additional cards available for a minimal fee.
Fun for the kids!
- Bouncy Castle
- Draft Horse Exhibition
- Face Painting
- UltraViolet Puppets with Wendy Mitchell
- Stony Hill Four Corners Vendors